Our methods and tools provide complete solutions to any alignment on land, in dry dock or afloat and are especially designed for naval vessels afloat.
- Static alignment at dockside
- Static alignment verification at dockside
- Static alignment verification at sea
- Dynamical weapon system analysis at sea
- Quick check of weapon system before mission
Our alignment systems contain all you need and probably more. For example, our Aligner 308 contains functions covering not only traditional, standard tilt measuring functions but also a wide range of advanced and as perceived by our expericed users, very valuable ones:
- Gyro connection by gyro signals
- Gyro performance test
- Tilt measurement of foundation (shipyard use)
- Azimuth measurements with no line-of-sight
- Theodolite use onboard ship afloat
- Built-in calibration procedures for the tool
Accuracy and Reliability
Our focus on accuracy and reliability is without compromise. All algorithms and every step in the alignment process have been designed with quality assurance in mind.
Just to give you an idea about what we mean,
It is our firm belief that ease-of-use is as important as any feature of a product. This is especially true for advanced technical equipment that is not for every day use.
In consequence, all our PC-based products are designed with step-by-step guided procedures for all alignment tasks. Even the built-in calibration procedures are designed in the same way.